Kiyoung advises strategy execution with in-depth experience in corporate strategy, investment and technology evolution in broad cross-sectors (B2C, B2B & B2G).
Kiyoung is a Principal at Arthur D. Little, based in Seoul, and a member of the global Travel & Transportation practice.
Among his recent projects, Kiyoung :
- Built a new business strategy for a major cinema company
- Conceived a turnaround plan for Chinese retail/food business for a major conglomerate
- Developed a long-term Korean market strategy for a luxury-apparel brand
- Led a team in executing a US $10 million deal to acquire a Chinese project-forwarding service operator for a major global logistics company
- Developed a technology strategy platform for a global logistics company
- Led a team in analyzing the investment feasibility and execution of a US $300 million deal to set up a technology joint venture for penetrating the European offshore wind business market
- Led the development of an investment strategy and created deal structures for domestic/overseas companies in selected industries (e.g., retail, consumer goods, electronic, renewable energy, logistics)
NV Equity Fund
Lotte Engineering & Construction
Columbia Business School
Massachussetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
M.S. Construction Management, Civil & Environmental Engineering
BS, Architectural Engineering, Magna Cum Laude