Jonas combines over 20 years of consulting experience with in-depth expertise in strategy, corporate finance, operational performance and digitalization in the consumer interface.
Jonas is a Partner at Arthur D. Little's Stockholm office. He leads our Global Private Equity Team.
His primary areas of experience are strategy development, M&A analysis (including commercial due diligences) and its resulting integration, cost and capital efficiencies, and sourcing cost reductions. Jonas' main industrial focus areas are electronics, telecom equipment, private equity and health care providers.
Examples of his work include:
- Several strategic planning engagements with clients in telecoms and electronics, including recommendations for how the organization structure should be adapted to best match the selected strategy.
- Post-merger integration, including 100-day programs to ensure both synergies are realized and a new organization structure gets implemented effectively.
- Valuation and buy-out analysis of companies with hidden value-growth potential.
- Several cases of cost and capital efficiency implementations.
- Commercial due diligence/market attractiveness projects: Several one-off projects (~100) with the purpose of assessing a certain industry or a certain market to provide input to a potential investment decision or market strategy, primarily towards the private equity community.
Jonas holds two Master of Sciences degrees, one in Industrial Engineering and Management from Chalmers University of Technology, and another in Business Administration and Economics from Gothenburg School of Economics and Commercial Law.