Jan helps clients in the aviation industry adjust their business models and processes to cope with market trends and new technologies.
Jan’s experience includes extensive work for airport authorities, airlines, ground service providers, ANSPs and other aviation-related organizations, mainly in Europe and the Middle East. Jan is particularly experienced in developing and implementing strategies, as well as organizational and process designs.
In recent years, Jan has concentrated on digitalization, with a strong focus on customer experience and personalization. He has supported leading aviation industry players in enhancing their customer orientation.
Before joining ADL, Jan worked as senior vice president strategy for a European network carrier and project manager for a major European airline group.
His project work includes:
- Development and implementation of a customer experience strategy for a leading Middle East carrier
- Improving quality and throughput of a major hub by strengthening the cooperation of the airline, airport and ANSP
- Design of an organizational and operational model for a new airport infrastructure (>25 m passengers p.a.)
- Carving out and go-to-market strategy of a leading airline’s MRO unit
- Design of a business model and market-entry strategy for cargo ground services
- Optimizaton of ancillary sales for an airline