Development of the energy sector in context of regulatory and technological changes
About the conference
Organized by Arthur D. Little, the International Energy Forum is traditionally one of the most important gatherings of regulators and business representatives from Central and Eastern Europe, which is regularly attended by more than 150 participants, including energy experts, representatives from the management of leading utility companies and European and national regulatory authorities.
The XIV. International Energy Forum will take place on 15th March 2018 at the Hotel Grand Majestic Plaza Prague (Truhlárská 16, 110 00 Prague 1).
It will be held under the auspices and participation of the Council of the Energy Regulatory Office and Economic Chamber of the Czech Republic, and Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The XIV. International Energy Forum will address issues related to the future development of the energy sector in the context of changing regulation and technology.
- Priorities of the new government of the Czech Republic in the energy sector
- Status update on the "Winter Package" of the EU and possible impact on national markets
- Current energy trends and their impact on the Central European market
- Responses and priorities of national regulators in addressing changes in the EU energy market
- Changing needs and roles of customers in the energy market
- Current challenges and strategic agenda of operators of (energy) infrastructure
Information and registration
Please visit: http://www.merf.cz/en/
Arthur D. Little, the world’s first management consultancy, employs 1000 staff members in over 20 countries. The Global Energy and Utility Practice works for the leading energy companies worldwide. The company specializes in strategy, regulation, performance improvement for energy assets, risk management, increasing the value of Customer portfolios and new business models. It’s linking strategy, innovation and technology to solve the clients’ most complex business issues, delivering sustainable solutions.